New site, new heavy tunes...

monkeymanx

You may have heard my tunes before. I finally got my site back and have a bunch of tunes on it, most use the big bottom amp from the POD XT metal shop pack.

Here is the link: Chaosphate site

The older 1st line up stuff is a mic'ed amp with my old Marshall 9200 and Digitech 2101 rack mount. The rest is the XT. The 2nd line up was when I first got into recording on my PC.

Let me know what you think of the tunes and the site.

Angry Eyes...Sweet. Killer tone. Is that pretty much the way it came out, or did you have to eq it or anything? It's a freaking cool tone.

Atomic Sunrise...Nice tones once again...and I must say, great playing.
Last One Remains...Nice....Cool song. Well done.

So, If these tones are pretty easy to replicate from that pack, I just might have to look into it. I've gotten some decent tones from my POD, but not this cool yet.

Well... I use voxengo Curve EQ after the POD to really tweak the sound... It sounds good without it, but Curve EQ gives you so much ability to tweak, you can really get the sound you want.

Check out this I did with Amplitube: Amplitube Test

Amplitube ain't to shabby either... I just got it off eBay to give it a run and also people who register now get the upgrade to Amplitube 2.0 for free.

Immortal Son's sounding very good...

Is that DKFH drums? If not, you've recorded a very professional-sounding drum sound.

Yea, it is DFHS... DFHS is so usefull I don't know what I would do without it. Actually, I recently got Trilogy Bass Module VSTi and that is pretty sweet too.

Back