New Schenker-ish tune!

Yo! I havn't posted anything here for quite a while, been busy at www.artistcollaboration.com...

People often say "hey! why is your username Schenkerguy, you don't sound anything like Michael Schenker!" Yes, I have been getting into rootsy rockabilly chicken pickin' stuff lately, so I decided to do something very Schenkery for a change! :D

Any and all opinions welcome of course!

(This is the first mix, might change some things based on comments)

Whoa! Cool tunage, awesome recording, excellent instrumentation. What's missing? Vocals!

Hey! Why is your username Schenkerguy, because you sound a lot like Michael Schenker!

Mix-wise, you have nailed it for me. The drum track is good where it is, programmed great and sits well with the instruments. Awesome guitar work, is that a Les Paul?

Why didn't you include the vocal track? Don't want us to steal the song?

Why no vocals? It's an instrumental dang it!! :eek:

The lead and rhythm guitars are a 1983 Randy Rhodes Jackson.

I played it for my wife at the same time I was checking your comment, and her feelings were; "I don't like the organ part, it doesn't fit in with the rest of it - - I guess it's alright, I guess it's ok - - I don't see that it sounds like Michael Schenker - - turn it down" :D

Anyone out there have a spouse that is enthusiastic about your music? I can't imagine it myself...

schenkerguy said:
Anyone out there have a spouse that is enthusiastic about your music? I can't imagine it myself...

Har!

My wife heard the song I posted today, and bruised my arm. "People will think you don't love me!"

Women.

And the organ rocks!

Excellent jam man!
Good mix, interesting song. It sounds to me like you know what the heck you're doing behind the mixing board.

Cool tune. Nice tone. Nice playing. Love the bridge.

Just read an article in Guitar player or Guitar World about Schenker and how he's trying to recover from his recent divorce etc. He actually had to sell a bunch of his stuff on Ebay. What a drag for him.

Love the tune !

Back