New rock song!

drumminsnowman

Hey all. I recently recorded this rock song. It might clip at parts, but i think overall its a pretty good song. Lemme know what you think

drumminsnowman said:
wow that sounds fabulous.
i mean great job. wow. you are probably the best producer ever.
super.
Holy crap, were we listening to the same song?

Just kidding :D

Pretty cool for heavy deathmetal rock sounding music.

Sounds good. My only nit would be to tighten up the band a hair, it needs to be nailed. Good stuff. :cool:

Pretty cool and catchy. Punky sounds.
Mixwise, on my system sounds like it could use a little more bass guitar.
Sounded good ;)

Hi

I like the song a lot. As mentioned, the band should be more tight and you should bring up the bass in the mix. I would also lower the vocals a bit. Very interesting and original.

Nice work.

Jack Real.

thanks for all the comments.
i def agree, it needs some more bass. As for the vocals... I really like this kids voice, so i might leave it out a little. I do realize it is a little loud, but i think thats what im shooting for..

Thanks!

What to say when everything is already said.
Nice job! I agree about vocals and bass. Twaek it a little bit.

if its possible the kick could use a little slap or click to help it cut and give it the sound you normally hear in this type of music(probably have to rerecord it for that) and the snare a little more body(not much at all though, if you spiked the mids on the snare around 700khz you might just want to widen and bring the highs up a little more probably shouldnt add any more lows,) IMO guitars sound pretty good so do the vocals although the band could rerecord it a little better like others said but i wouldnt say they are ever really noticebly off from each other
ps:what heads are on the toms and how did you record them i like the way the sound

Last edited:
Back