New progressive/atmospheric track finished and would love to know your thoughts

constantthought

Not too much to say really, here is the finished track which I uploaded today and let me know what you think :)

3 more tracks in a similar vein can be found by clicking the link below...

Thanks for dropping by
Peace

hey man, i really liked it. It made me remember why i listen to stuff here...cause some of the best and heartfelt music IS HERE! thanks for the tune. I really like the vibe, the guitar could be turned down quite a bit in my opinion, it is a great sound but too up front. Mabey the peaks were getting to me.This mix would probably be more moving if it was further back, like 2 Db. all i was thinking during the track is that i wish Layne Stayley of Alice in Chains/ Mad Season was on vocals......kinda made me sad in a good way i guess!

thanks alot for the feedback and I agree actually, I just tried listening to it through my headphones and you can definitely tell the the main guitar track is a little to high, that's the problem with recording through cheap speakers- you can't properly hear the peaks or when it overloads.
Thanks for the heads up dude and glad you liked it

Def too much vol on the main guitar - not painfully so but enough to take some of the pleasure from the listen with h/phones.
Grab a hold of & listen carefully to Fripp & Eno's two albums Evening Star & No Pussyfooting for some added ideas for future projects.

Back