a new one. sorta slapped together

Never a dissapointment. When is a cd coming out? I like the xylophone on it very much. I think it adds a very good flavor to it. Reminded me of sufjan stevens instrumentally. Really great stuff. You make me want to get better! Awesome.:)

haha. i've a few songs to finish. but i just created the order. i've got 11 tracks, but 1 isn't a song, just a poem, and one is just an african song. i've thought of just putting a some of my little church songs, but i thought they didn't really fit.

Sounds cool. Interesting writing and good performance. Vocal level could come up.

The slightly-off tuning of the piano actually fits the mood of the piece. More dynamics and a little less sustain/verb in the piano would sound good IMO.

thank you all. i tightened up the verse rhythm of the strings, and i took out some verb from the piano. thanks that helped.

i didn't put the vocals up though. sometimes i do that and it just shows my voices weakness. people always say to put them up....but it doesn't work out well.

thanks for the sufjan comments. i like him. i like to think i'm a more...debussy/sufjan.

This is awesome. I do agree on the vocal being pushed up a tad, I think your voice REALLY suits, its very appealing: a bit Chris Martin ish methinks.

Got ur MySpace tracks on for the afternoon, enjoying. Good luck.

Andy

Back