NEW Music Up...(Hip-Hop/Rap)

no wonder the link you gave wasn't working, you typed soundlick :D. Iight i checked out beat 5, i wasn't really feelin it cuz the sounds you picked are annoying to the ears. You should have picked a bass that sounds a lil dark, all the sounds you chose the pitch are too high.

Yo ... overall I think ya'll are straight .... but you gotta up the production a bit. For example, it sounds like the drum sample quality is weak. What are you using to make your beats with?

Also, the vocals sound clipped and I can hear popping. That probably has a lot to do with the kind of mic that your using.

Anyway, ya'll got skills. Keep at it!

W-I-Z

yeah i feel what you sayin,, I use a yamaha rm1x to make beats..and they used a pretty cheap mic..im workin on gettin a better mic and some monitor speakers so i can have a better feel for the sound level instead of the headphones..thats for the feedback..

i gotta agree with what wiz was saying to a certain extent

its not a problem with you, cause i like the beats, i just dont like the sounds. Sounds like my old Boss Dr rhytmn....just dont sound natural enough, but everything is well put together, and the beats are hot.

I think that you definitely talented with the shit youve done with what youre working with, and i look foward to hearing you working with some better software or equiptment sounds

thanks for the feedback..yeah im trying to upgrade some software..i love my RM1X..i just need to maked the sounds sound better..thanks for peepin..

Just throwing the two cents in - I basically agree with most of the posts - The beats are cool, the sounds are lacking something.

Overall, they also seem quite squashed - Maybe comressing at the track level will let some air in there...

John Scrip - www.massivemastering.com

thanks for the feed back..i will see what i can do with tracks to let some air in

Back