New mp3, a Robin Trower cover (instrumental)

dabluesman

This is an instrumental cover of "In My Dream" on the "Go My Way" album by Robin Trower.

Just go to dabluesman.com and click on "In My Dream" Let me know what ya'll think! I probably used to much low frequency's (like usual) again but my ears have burned out on this song for awhile now... It's been an "on again off again" work in progress for the past 5 months or so.

I really liked trowers stuff.. thought it had its own style ..away from the hendrix stuff.

I never heard this tune though. Nice stereo stuff going on. and good use of the wah effect too. did the original version have a heavier gtr sound? sounds like a strat in places too. I liked it.

I had to listen because I’m an old Trower fan. ‘Long Misty Days’ being my favorite Trower song…volume turned up to just before the speakers distort…after polishing off several 6-packs…in LA, etc. You’re good…keep it up…:cool:

Robin Trower is so underrated.....

you did a great job on this...you are a true bluesman:)

MIKE

Cool!

:cool:

Blues Bruddah;

This is the first of your tunes that I have heard and you have some really great chops going on there. I listened on my headcans and you did a very good job with the recording.

I read how you recorded and mastered this tune and whacha used on it. That Cyber/Twin sounds great Bro. I use a V-AMP2 on all my stuff.

I'll give your other toonz a listen as I get a chance.

Nice work Bro!

CR ><>

My Toonz: http://www.nowhereradio.com/artists/album.php?aid=1526&alid=304

Back