new idea for a guitar- instrumental

Absolutley love this. Are you a djent fan lol. Anyway drums a bit too compressed and missing some dynamics. The guitar sounds great. Could maybe use a little more high if it doesn't become harsh. What do you have it low passed to? Overall, Love this tune. Have listened twice so far. You are very talented.

Yea I'm going to have to agree with TSOTS; you are very talented. What do you mean when you say you don't know what to do with this song? It sounds pretty much finished to me, perhaps some guitar solo would cap it off (as in play pretty much nothing but the guitar with some reverb or something to make it stand out)

Thanks for feedback. I was thinking about adding some more drum embellishments, too.

I can't decide if there's a track with vocals or not. Maybe 2 versions?

As others have mentioned, the guitar playing is phenomenal. Is it supposed to end abruptly like that, or are we just hearing an excerpt, or ...?

I think there are some cool riffs and some great licks. The one thing that makes it sound "not finished" to me is that it just seems kind of formless right now. I kept trying to find my bearings --- are we going back to this section? or ... is this a new section? or ... what's this? I think you have the materials to create a good 3-minute track (vocal or instrumental); they just need to be arranged, IMHO.

Great playing!

I have now decided on a guitar instrumental. My singing voice is actually not so bad, but my English is an imposition. They would laugh at me. Thank you for your comments!!! (Famous beagle thanks for your long comment... wow)

Thanks for listening FoulPhil (y) !!! . I'm glad you downloaded it.
I'm still recording the song as a video now, I think that could be quite good .

Last edited:
Those opening notes remind me of the synth lead in Jacob's Ladder. The composition does have some Rush-like qualities to it, but the arrangement seems kind of haphazard. Guitars sound great. Nice job

Back