New HORROR METAL...

God damn you've got wicked riffs. There's one riff that reminds me of Burzum. The actual vocal vocals sound good, I'm not into growling. Evil Dead, eh? :D That's cool.

The snare sounds muffled. The kick sounds too soft to me. I mean, I can hear it good enough, but it's not that effective. Guitars are nice but could be louder... I don't know. Still, the song is evil and wicked and good and all.

Reading the posts as I lisened I saw participant made the observation that you sound a lot like Sam (who does his own Ozzy impression quite often :D). I thought you sounded a lot like Sam on this one too.

Yead the overall sound was a bit distant. But good playing and a cool song.

TripleM said:
Reading the posts as I lisened I saw participant made the observation that you sound a lot like Sam (who does his own Ozzy impression quite often :D). I thought you sounded a lot like Sam on this one too.

Yead the overall sound was a bit distant. But good playing and a cool song.

You're right. He DOES sound like Sam... hmm... :D

Participant-The Orcs owed me a favor and I have a remix but it still needs work.Thanx for the listen.Sam and I sound the same?You mean he's been copying me this whole time?:D

Guernica-Well King is still hip but the face of metal has gotten damn ugly.Just doin my share to bring it to the surface.Thanx for checkin it out and try to get to your happy place:D

Jagular-Hmmm...dead sounding.Yea I know what you mean.Most honored to be in yer collection.

Baymo-Appretiate the ear time...Damn!I'm out of horn polish!!

Rusty-COOL!My son (age 4 ) luvs the movies and the song.It's great fun to hear him try to mockthe singing and growling.Thanx.

Cranky-Someday I hope to be able to program them like you.I know what ya mean and I recently got some new samples that sound 100% better,plus I know what not to do next time.Glad you liked the riffage .It was actually 3 seperate ideas I just blended together for the hell of it.Crankij Rules!

MMM-Thanx for your ears.Looking for your next one,too.

Now that that is over with,I'd like to address the issue of me sounding like Sam.If,in the future,you hear him in anyway stealing my method please alert me so I can sue him immediatly.Thanx to you all...

You'll hate me for saying this

With the vocal doubled, yes it sounds like Oz. With a single vocal I think you could do some killer KISS covers. That's Paul Stanley I hear, but that is a compliment for me to say that not an insult. This isn't really my favorite style of music, but your composition is interesting to listen to which is more than I can say for most commercially produced bullsh*t . Good work, Silver

Godammit,I listened to the wrong one.I listened to the first one(rap song with cool samples).Anyway,it was really cool.I'll listen to the right one tommorow!

Back