New guy, finally done lurking!!!

KaBudokan

Hey everyone... I just found this page/forum the about a week ago, and I've been lurking ever since, getting a feel for the place, etc. Seems like a cool bunch of people here, and very useful. Real world solutions for those of us who are too worried about getting laughed out of the RAP newsgroup. :)

Anyway... Figured I'd post a link to my stuff over at AcidPlanet. Here's my solo stuff:

The Shady Neighbor

I'll also provide a link to the stuff I've done with my partner, as the Blotter Bros, the semi-retired legends of AP. ;)

Blotter Bros

The Blott's are pretty diverse, with a lot of funky stuff there. Shady is also a mish-mosh. (One heavy/industrial tune, one pretty instrumental, one D&B/detective in the desert type tune) All of this was recorded using Acid and Sound Forge and various plug ins. All have some live instrumentation mixed in with samples, etc. The Blotters' stuff is all a collaboration from Seattle to Denver, having never met... lol

Anyway, I appreciate all feedback, and I'd just like to say thanks for having me. You guys seem swell. ;)

Duhhhh...finally figured out I needed to join to download and listen....downloaded The Taste of Flesh....weird shit....good shit, tho, no shit.....now that I'm a CITIZEN (damn, sounds like I've joined Rev Moon or something) I'll download more...the site would not let me download Something Cryptic even after I became a CITIZEN...error city on that end......liked Taste a lot....gibs

Thanks guys. Gib, I checked into Something Cryptic, and there was something messed up with it. I uploaded it again and it seems to be working now, if you want to check it out.

Thanks for the feedback guys!!

Sheesh...I've tried a couple o times to become citizen kane over there...the place keeps hanging up on me when it's supposed to send a password...any secrets over there?

caca!

Thanks for the feedback Gibs. Ric, sometimes AP can be kinda flaky. I plan to finally motivate and start getting my stuff up on MP3.com this week, so, if nothing else, I'll letcha know when I'm up there. Thanks for tryin'. :)

Back