New chillout tune

That site you have it posted on kind of sucks. Aside from having to register to download, the streaming audio connection was worthless. I'm on a 5mbit line and it cut out every 5-10 seconds. I would suggest finding a new source to store it on.

Yeah, I already reckoned that, but it's hard to find a site where you can host all songs with deep linking (even for invisible tracks) :(

Sorry 'bout that

- Ulli -

That was recorded at home? Wow!

Super clean and clear, the girl's voice sounds crisp and clear. Did you master this yourself or have it done professionally?

beat is nice and smooth, the woman's vocals is nice and smooth..

I just didn't like the part where someone's talkin sayin (i'm not sure if this is what he was sayin..lol) thicky thicky thick thick..
that's part didn't seem to fit the song

PrettyChica said:
I just didn't like the part where someone's talkin sayin (i'm not sure if this is what he was sayin..lol) thicky thicky thick thick..
that's part didn't seem to fit the song

I'd second that....

Yo, that was recorded in my living room ;) I indeed did something like mastering (EQing and multiband compression) but I think a "real" mastering studio would do this much better.
BTW: The voice in the beginning is also the lead singer, no male :D It was a warming up and I treated it a bit :D

Thank you very much for your comments

- Ulli -

--
Sunburn In Cyprus - DigitalDancePop
Find our music at http://www.besonic.com/sic

Back