New Blues Featuring Timothy Lawler!

Status
Not open for further replies.

7string

This is the latest video featuring Timothy Lawler doing the BLUES!!!! Yes, I said THE BLUES!!!!! We have all heard Timothy playing his Spanish influenced acoustic work but have you EVER heard him play the blues? Have you ever heard him play SLIDE?!?!?!?! How about lap steel? How about a glockenschp... glecthenstie... piano? Well, now is your chance! Just give this song a listen and the entire DVD can be yours for only 19.95! That's right! 305 songs on just 3 discs ALL for only 19.95! Operators are standing by. Order now and we'll throw in a 10 song CD by the Hilltop Singers singing the hits of Gomer Pyle! All this for only 19.95! But wait, there's MORE! Order right now and you'll not only get the DVD of Timothy Lawler plays the blues AND the 10 song CD by the Hilltop singers singing the hits of Gomer Pyle. We'll ALSO throw in the Ronco CD/DVD cleaner! Just place the CD/DVD in the battery powered cleaner, turn it on and JUST LIKE THAT! Your CD/DVD will play in virtually ANY player made in the world today! Can you get this anywhere else for only 19.95???? NO! But WAIT! There's more!!! Order right now and you'll not only get the DVD of Timothy Lawler plays the blues AND the 10 song CD by the Hilltop singers singing the hits of Gomer Pyle AND the Ronco CD/DVD cleaner, we'll throw in a brand new...

Ok, this is bullshit... but this vid is pretty funny...

http://www.jeffsounds.com/jeffsongs/cookieblues.wmv

By the way, that's Timothy on the lap steel. :)

We thought Lawler was steeling his resolve, but he was, in fact, steeling his lap!

LMAO.

Reminds me of the classic short film "Bambi meets Godzilla".

And oddly enough, I am working on recording a blues tune of sorts at the moment.

Tim

Dogman said:
Loved it.....just hope Tim isn't next on the eating list.... :eek:
Well, when you're a cookie it's not a matter of IF, it's a matter of WHEN. You just learn to deal with it and move on.

Tim

It's funny, because I bet when I put up another tune in the forum somebody's going to say, "Man, this sure sounds different than your blues stuff." :D

Tim

Timothy Lawler said:
It's funny, because I bet when I put up another tune in the forum somebody's going to say, "Man, this sure sounds different than your blues stuff." :D

Tim

But will you live through it or get eaten?

;)

Don't be fooled people.
Timothy Lawler does not have a blue- bone in his little chubby body.
If you are in need of a real bluesman,a man who has been there and done that over and over again,I suggest you look into the music of my client,the bluest sumbitch around-Christian.He will make you afraid to ever reach for a guitar again.
He is just that good!
Thanks for the laugh though!
Tim Lawler playing blues!!!lol!lol!!lol....
Ted Philips/Mystery Records

in control said:
Don't be fooled people.
Timothy Lawler does not have a blue- bone in his little chubby body.
If you are in need of a real bluesman,a man who has been there and done that over and over again,I suggest you look into the music of my client,the bluest sumbitch around-Christian.He will make you afraid to ever reach for a guitar again.
He is just that good!
Thanks for the laugh though!
Tim Lawler playing blues!!!lol!lol!!lol....

awwww... Mommy finally let you have your computer back? It must be tough being 12 years old, Teddyboy. Now go to bed so I can fuck your mother in the ass.

7string said:
awwww... Mommy finally let you have your computer back? It must be tough being 12 years old, Teddyboy. Now go to bed so I can fuck your mother in the ass.

Go back and compare my post to your post above and then you tell me who sounds 12 years old...
Nice try though!
That's 1 for Ted,0 for 7string!

in control said:
Go back and compare my post to your post above and then you tell me who sounds 12 years old...
Nice try though!
That's 1 for Ted,0 for 7string!

Only in what little mind you have, kid.

Edit: By the way, everybody. That video was produced by Teddy "The Little Boy Who Can't Stay Up Past 9pm On School Nights" Philips. Christian was the camera operator and do-nut go getter.

7string said:
Only in what little mind you have, kid.

Edit: By the way, everybody. That video was produced by Teddy "The Little Boy Who Can't Stay Up Past 9pm On School Nights" Philips. Christian was the camera operator and do-nut go getter.

sounds like someone can't handle defeat too well!
c'mon 7string,I thought you would be a tad more creative in your outburst!
2 for Ted,0 for 7string.

in control said:

sounds like someone can't handle defeat too well!
c'mon 7string,I thought you would be a tad more creative in your outburst!
2 for Ted,0 for 7string.

You think Christian is some kind of Demi-God and that you are 'in control.' The only thing you can defeat is your own purpose. And you prove that every time you remove Christian's dick from your mouth and open it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back