New alternative metal track - any opinions?

I'm actually quite impressed that you did this with the crappy card. First suggestion that comes to mind, is to get you a bass guitar.

Like the tune man. :)

I'm actually quite impressed that you did this with the crappy card. First suggestion that comes to mind, is to get you a bass guitar.

Like the tune man. :)

I had a bass guitar, but i was forced to sell it because of my financial problems :p But you're right i need one :)

I've made a guitar video to this song If enyone want's to watch :P

Here it is:

SILENCE

Where do you live? You should post that in your basic info. You might find a member that will lend/give you one. :)

Hell, I may just throw you a bass track myself...

Where do you live? You should post that in your basic info. You might find a member that will lend/give you one. :)

Hell, I may just throw you a bass track myself...

That's not a bad idea if you have time :P

Im from Poland, i live in small city called Koło :)

I digg it. Some of the guitar playing is a little sloppy (by that, I'm mainly just talking about the part where you try to mute the strings giving that high pitched ringing sound from not muting them all the way). Of course, you could manually slice these out if you can't get your mutes just right (I used to play guitar in my band, and when you rawk 5 string chords, it's difficult to do complex rhythms and mute the strings, so I feel ya.)
The song is great. I love the clean/distorted contrast. And I love your use of reverb on the vocals when you said "silence." Well done, mate. =]

I digg it. Some of the guitar playing is a little sloppy (by that, I'm mainly just talking about the part where you try to mute the strings giving that high pitched ringing sound from not muting them all the way). Of course, you could manually slice these out if you can't get your mutes just right (I used to play guitar in my band, and when you rawk 5 string chords, it's difficult to do complex rhythms and mute the strings, so I feel ya.)
The song is great. I love the clean/distorted contrast. And I love your use of reverb on the vocals when you said "silence." Well done, mate. =]

Thanks! It's really motivating :) I think you're talking about that second part guitar in 40 sec. I tried to gate this, but i always get these 'ghost' sounds, it's hard to mute it all. Again - thats for your opinion, now i want to record my another ideas :P

Hi there bro!!!
Congratulations... I really liked your song.
And Dear Lord, awesome stuff you got at the final (around 2:47)...

I’m really impressed.
Keep ruling...

:guitar:

I thought it sounded OK. I liked the clean guitar sound in the intro. If it were me I'd back the reverb way off. I thought that distorted guitar in the 3rd section sounded good.

I thought the distorted guitar in the second section had a bit too much gain. it was a little fizzy.

I think you might have a low end problem. Sounds kind of rumbly down in the low end.

The decay on the vocal reverb is a little weird. Seems gated pretty hard. Listen to the decay on the word "silence" at about 2:33

I liked it until it went into generic modern metals tones.
The intro was good - after that the guitar killed it for me. Even the guitar behind the vocals sounds like U2 with all that delay.
Could be a very good song with some work.

Nice composition. I feel like there is a little bit too much reverb on the second distortion part. Nice effect on the vocals

I want to like this song but really it sounds like 4 ideas for songs smashed in 1 one song. I would chop it at the vocal sections, work on those a bit more and save the other riffs for other songs.

Back