new album at mixing stage

I think people will be more likely to take a listen if you provide a link to stream the songs. I know for myself, I won't listen to any song I have to download, much less an entire album. Especially if I have no idea what style the music is. If I download an entire album, and it ends up being country or death metal, I would surely be disappointed.

I think people will be more likely to take a listen if you provide a link to stream the songs. I know for myself, I won't listen to any song I have to download, much less an entire album. Especially if I have no idea what style the music is. If I download an entire album, and it ends up being country or death metal, I would surely be disappointed.

What if it were thrash bluegrass?

Seriously :p It sounds very Blink 182 - ish. In itself thats not a bad thing, but not my taste personally.

I think it sounds pretty good generally. The recording is good quality and I like the little touches like sound effects which make it sound more pro. The guitars need to be a bit louder.

The mix sound a bit sparse. I think this can be fixed by making the cymbals and guitars louder. I'm not sure what kind of verb you are using but maybe making the verb in a larger space would give the mix a bigger feel. It sounds like a very quick verb effect at the minute. Maybe lengthen the reverb time, and splash a little bit more around.

Lots of nice riffs in there. I think someone who is into the blink-scene would give you a better perspective. Nice work though, you've done well.

Back