new (actually several months old) tune of mine

Long time no post

Welcome back, dude!:)

Overcompressed and a bit muddy. Doesn't suck, though.;)

Some Zappa goin on in there. That's fine by me.

This one's a keeper.

I like this a lot. no crowding on the instruments, tones natural, nice guitar effect..almost transparent, Vocals clear and at that good level. Dang, I learned some stuff here man. Appreciate it..

:)

why is this song buried on the last page with only 3 replies????!!!!!

This is a totally cool song!!!!

I don't give a flying rubber fuck about the overcompression - I like the damn song.

bumping this one 'cause it doesn't suck.:D Good stuff!

But as you already know - way overcompressed. Good song, arrangement, and playing, but it's hard to give mix comments because the compression takes over the song.

Flashback to "We're Only in it for the Money". Let's hear it again after you back off on the compressor.

extremely cool tunage....definitely hear the Zappa influence. No point in commenting on the mix since you already know what's wrong with it. The music all just mushed together 'cause of the compression.....but I really like the writing and the tune....I'm a fan of Zappa and this does have the feel of his earlier work

Wow...cool sound!

Totally diggin it.

I was getting some noise in the left side...I don't know if it's your mix or my mp3.

Funny shit.

GOOD ONE!

Wow, i think the mix on this is pretty damn good. It has an eighties vibe to me...big time. I really don't mind the overcompressed stuff. I think this is good sounding.

Back