Need mix feedback

Good to see you and your input back here!
You have any new stuff yourself??

Thanks! I've been super busy lately with writing a book. I do have some stuff that I'm recording now, so I'll be trotting out some new stuff before too long.

Did you just take a worship song full EDM?!?!? EPIC! What church do you go to?! I wanna go. The mix sounds great in general. I personally might use a more "adult" sounding synth for the lead tone, with more portmentau glide so it sounds less stiff and cartoony, but if you're going for a fun cartoony vibe then no issues!

Did you just take a worship song full EDM?!?!? EPIC! What church do you go to?! I wanna go. The mix sounds great in general. I personally might use a more "adult" sounding synth for the lead tone, with more portmentau glide so it sounds less stiff and cartoony, but if you're going for a fun cartoony vibe then no issues!

Thanks Stevie, as it's a ringtone I wanted it to be stiff so that people might hear it even if their mobile is far. But yea I would take that into mind and use it next time. I go a Baptist Church in India lol. You might wanna check out a good Baptist Church near your place or a reformed one I like their preaching personally. Thanks for the suggestion :)
Btw, here's my channel
10000 Reasons (Bless the Lord O My Soul) | Ringtone | Nikhil Joshua - YouTube

Back