Need everyone's ears again...

RAMI said:
Man, thanx for dat. I guess I'm not much of a business man. And I spend all my time making music. Wanna manage me? hehe. :D
Hey, I'll manage you.....A six pack of beer will get us each 3....50/50, right????

Dogman said:
Hey, I'll manage you.....A six pack of beer will get us each 3....50/50, right????

5050? Snakedog5050? It gets you 3 beers each and me, I don't get it. Am I on the management team? That means I get beer too. So 2 beers each, sorry guys.

(See how acting stupid got me beer :D)

And we'll give the bozo who can't spell and thought I was using drum loops the empties so he can cash them in.

Haha, I thought that was pretty funny... he thinks you should replace your "drum samples" with heavy Jungle beats. I wouldn't be knockin' though, you're the one lucky enough to be getting a PM soon with "underground *shit"

RAMI said:
I always say I'm not going to post for a while, but then I finish a song and remind myself how much better it will probably be once I get the usual great feedback I get here. So, I'll understand if you're all sick of me posting a new song every few days, but if you do take the time and listen and give me feedback , it is always much appreciated. I started this tune yesterday, did all the music, wrote the lyrics today and just finished tracking the vocals now. You guys always give me great advice, so any comments are appreciated.

LIGHTNING IN A BOTTLE

RAMI - Just got through listening to this song and a couple others. Very well done! Excellant drum riffs and overall sound quality (on all your songs). Really like the monotone "on that 70's song". I intend to give a listen to your entire repertoire on soundclick. Keep up the good work! :o

SnakeDog5050 said:
5050? Snakedog5050? It gets you 3 beers each and me, I don't get it. Am I on the management team? That means I get beer too. So 2 beers each, sorry guys.

(See how acting stupid got me beer :D)
Ok, if there's 3 of us on the management team, then we need at least a 12 pack. Maybe just go for a case? :D It's easy to split.

By the way, just read tamky's review, and I gots to agree. I've downloaded all your stuff, and we listen to it in constant rotation at home. Cool music, dude.... :cool:

Tamky, thank you very much, nice post. I notice you're in Viet Nam. I truly feel international. I knew I was baaaaad, nationwide...but this is truly international...:)

Doggie...thanx alot, you can have another beer for that.

rami -

Sure, c'mon over here. We'll start a band and tear these Commies a new rock 'n' roll asshole! Keep up the good work. :D

I've been listening to your music, Tamky. Very nice and well arranged, well played too. I love "Expectations" the most, though they're all great.

Wow I`m gone for a few days, and Rami`s got a new one.

very cool track man, very rock`n roll.

I like it, very nice arrangment, sounds as if you rocked when you did this one.

and Naka sure likes to be rockin :D

Very cool track, I like that stoppy feel, It actually gives me some Uriah heep feel.

once again man
You`re work is of utmost quality.
:)

Nakatira said:
Wow I`m gone for a few days, and Rami`s got a new one.

very cool track man, very rock`n roll.

I like it, very nice arrangment, sounds as if you rocked when you did this one.

and Naka sure likes to be rockin :D

Very cool track, I like that stoppy feel, It actually gives me some Uriah heep feel.

once again man
You`re work is of utmost quality.
:)
He hears the word beer, and "miraculously" shows back up..... :D

Nak is Black
He hit the sack
He been too long
I'm glad that he's back
Yes, he's dead loose
from the noose that's kept him hanging around.
He's just livin' on the side 'cause it's gettin' him high,
forget the hearse cause he'll never die.
He got nine lives, cat's eyes,
each and every one of them is wondering why,
cause he's Nak!
Yes, he's back!
Mama, he's Nak!
Yes, he's back!
Well, he's Na-a-a-a-a-aK, Na-a-a-a-ak.
Well, Nak is back, yes Nak is back! Ow!

RAMI said:
Nak is Black
He hit the sack
He been too long
I'm glad that he's back
Yes, he's dead loose
from the noose that's kept him hanging around.
He's just livin' on the side 'cause it's gettin' him high,
forget the hearse cause he'll never die.
He got nine lives, cat's eyes,
each and every one of them is wondering why,
cause he's Nak!
Yes, he's back!
Mama, he's Nak!
Yes, he's back!
Well, I'm Na-a-a-a-a-aK, Na-a-a-a-ak.
Well, Nak is back, yes Nak is back! Ow!

wow a theme song, for me :o :D

thanks man, I can hear it and I`m lovin it. :) :D

Next...

It's been a Hard Day's Night...and I've been drinking like a (Snake)DOG(man)....

the Nak
attack!
is back!
stay back!

(that's all I got... I'm only on beer #3 right now)

Don't be talkin smack about the Nak attack, mack

Dogman said:
So, we gonna write a song about this shit, or what???? :confused:

I'm in!!

I gotta say, I'm doing a vox right now for one of my songs for the first time in a while (i'm up to 5 beers, that helps) and this is solid fun right here. I might suck, but I'm having fun doing it. RAMI, I'm "droppin' a thread" later this week with the song, I'll PM you when it's up.

Anyway, my point is that I think we need a song for this :D :p :D

One more before I get back to the vox...
Nak! He don't cut no slack! and that's a fact!

Back