nanoPad song: Playing with cute toy :D

FoulPhil

I got a nano pad which is a little midi controller. So, there I was playing with this cute little toy and here is what I came up with in a few hours of messing around with it. It took me longer to figure out how to set it up than to actually make this "song".

Anyway this is my first ever song like this and I have no idea what I'm doing with this type of music. I also don't have monitors right now. So, I expect it to be pretty shitty to a lot of you guys. Anyway what do you think?

SoundClick artist: Phillip Sorrows - page with MP3 music downloads

Wow that actually sounds really freakin' cool. It's real raunchy sounding. Real awesome. The mix is a bit bass heavy, but it works for the song. It's not something I could sit down and listen to as entertainment though. It's just not my genre of choice. Good job.

Wow that actually sounds really freakin' cool. It's real raunchy sounding. Real awesome. The mix is a bit bass heavy, but it works for the song. It's not something I could sit down and listen to as entertainment though. It's just not my genre of choice. Good job.

Thanks. It's not something I would jam out to either LOL. It sure is fun playing around and learning new things though :D

I've heard worse electronica by people who care more than you, so you've got that going for you. :D

Some of the synths are really fake sounding. Especially the brass and the chorus "ahs". Kinda sounds like a cheap keyboard from the 90s.

Back