Mystery

fuzzsniffvoyage

Here's an idea I've been working on. The guitars are DI'd with the Peavey amp modeler. And the bass is DI'd too with a Guitar Rig bass modeler. The drums are loops. I'd like to develop the ideas into a proper song. Any body want to help? Somebody want to write some lyrics & sing? Arrange? Play some bass on it? Drummers? I can re-track the guitar parts and mic up a amp.

I need help, thanks.

Hey, I had a listen, and it sounded pretty muddy and squashed together. I couldn't even hear a bass in there. The drum sounds you chose are a bit unexpected for this to me, muffled and washy too, but i did like the rhythm. Musically i like what you did with this piece, outside of the context of straight 'hard rock', mixed a bit differently, I could imagine these sounds working really well. Sorry to be vague and a bit negative sounding.

Definitely not bashing on this, and as far as collaboration/outside input into a song goes, i'll send/have sent you a PM.

Here's an idea I've been working on. The guitars are DI'd with the Peavey amp modeler. And the bass is DI'd too with a Guitar Rig bass modeler. The drums are loops. I'd like to develop the ideas into a proper song. Any body want to help? Somebody want to write some lyrics & sing? Arrange? Play some bass on it? Drummers? I can re-track the guitar parts and mic up a amp.

I need help, thanks.

its definetely got some good ideas going, it just needs more fleshing out.

Ok, first thing that happened is that I wrote a long critique on the song in your signature. Oops.

I think that I'm hearing excessive reverb on the drums at the beginning.
Sounded very compressed.
The track is clipping very gently as well. I could definitely hear some crackling around the section where there are two big drum hits in succession in the loop.

Back