My song is moving UP fast on SoundClick charts

slkeen

Hey I'm jazzed, one of my songs, Movin On - Again, is at 87 on the SoundClick acoustic chart and 11 on the acoustic general chart. I've been posting here a bunch and really apreciate folks taking the time to listen and comment. If you haven't listened, give it a go. If I get in the top 50 I'll be on the front page of the chart. Thanks again.

congrats skleen...

I know everything of yours I've listened to I've enjoyed and thought sounded great....keep it up

Metoo!

Hey man I'm hlf of the BLUE Humours, and we are #2 in the avant rock and #50 in the alternative on soundclick and I'm stoked! I'll check you out, you check me out. Deal? Oh yeah, look up David Toy while you there, he's on this bbs also and I really like his stuff.

Loveless, that is some different stuff. Its very disonant AND melodic at the same time. I like that guitar sound, is that a tremelo? Good luck on the chart!

Don't need no tremolo

It's all in my left hand BABY! I have a very aggesive vibrato technique and I go through lots of strings. You play with admirable delicacy and control. That guitar class bit is hilarious.

I don't want to rain on anyone's parade, but I'm curious how many plays/downloads are needed to crack the top 100. Back in the infancy of mp3.com, one of my band's songs made it up to number 12 or 13 on the 'jam' list, but it had only been played a few dozen times.

Um, I feel like I jerk. Really I'm not trying to spoil the fun. I think it's cool if ANYONE listens to my music...

Peter

Hey, Benji (Loveless), glad to hear your songs are getting a lot of plays. I have one (Zelda Feels) at number 42 on the Acoustic Charts (#11 in Acoustic Rock). Also got a few others on the charts in different genres.

By the way, thanks for those record company names you gave me. I think I'm gonna send in a CD to Kill Rock Stars and Bar None.

David

Back