Above his stare
2 xs
A tweezer here
A waxing there
Nothing seems to work
The kids always make him feel
Like a big jerk
He looks in the mirror, it drives him insane
That caterpillar above his eyes is growing again!!

Repeat chorus

Funny stuff man, I like it.
Glad you posted the lyrics. It fun to read along.
Get to work on it and post it when you get a good mix

Is this song about me?!?!? jk :p
Man I love the groove and guitar work on this! I couldn't help but crank this up, then rewind and sing along :cool:
I think more background vox in the chorus would sound cool.
Fun stuff, rocked the room down!

Variaxman...your tune is excellent!! To my ears, the rhythm guitars and bass are what really gives this baby it's substance! Nice full sound. The drums...on mark.

I like how you let the bass have an upfront place!!

Nice tone on the lead.

Love the vox...nice voice. The lyrics are great!!!

The mix sounds great!!!

In the outro, when you did the little Hendrix zip, I thought you were leading into some headcutting.

You have such an eclectic sound here. Almost a surf guitar rock...whatever it is...it rawks!!! I have listened 8 times....make that 9 now.

True :)

DOGMAN - Glad you liked it...I try not to take myself to seriously with my music and have fun with it.

EL34 - Thanks for the feedback!Gonna do some sonic tweeking and will post what I come up with.

SnakeDog5050 - Thanks Snake!I think I am gonna add some bkng vox tracks to this,oh,and by the way:
All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.
:p

true-eurt - Thanks true!I kinda like how this mix is sounding as well...I went for a real "lo-fi" tone for the guitar solo...what I pictured was kinda like the ol' black plastic hair-comb/wax paper sound or a electric kazoo!
I was gonna wank a bit on the end, but trying to show a bit of restraint :D !
Thanks a lot for listening...I really appreciate your comments!

Hey dude,

This song is pretty cool. Very nice. Very funny too. I wouldn't mind a solo fade-out. instead of ending full volume. Cheers. :)

bigbubba said:
Hey dude,

This song is pretty cool. Very nice. Very funny too. I wouldn't mind a solo fade-out. instead of ending full volume. Cheers. :)

Thanks bigbuuba...I was thinking of throwing a bit of guitar wankery on the end there , with a fade into oblivion...maybe this weekend.

Hurry wanking!!! :D :D :D

By the way Variaxman....In case I haven't told you before....I love the name of your band. Lil Pedro and the Seedpickers!! That is real catchy!! :D :D :D

variaxman said:
did a few tweeks to this.....

Born Of The Unibrow 2nd mix

New mix sounds great to my ears man. Love the tone on the guitars. If anything, maybe the song could use a little more bass.
My favorite part is...

"The eyebrows connect
With no end in sight"

You a Detroit Pistons Fan up there? I'm a Phoenix Suns fan down here, maybe we'll meet in the finals :D

variaxman said:
yeah good writing it aint...but it rhymes! :D
Actually, I like that particular bit of writing. It says much with few words. :)

Rock on. Going to listen to v2.0 now. Sounds rockin'. :)

true-eurt said:
Hurry wanking!!! :D :D :D

By the way Variaxman....In case I haven't told you before....I love the name of your band. Lil Pedro and the Seedpickers!! That is real catchy!! :D :D :D

Yeah, eveytime I got to wanking this weekend..my wife would walk in with another chore for me to do :rolleyes: :D .....should have something soon tho'.

SnakeDog5050 said:
New mix sounds great to my ears man. Love the tone on the guitars. If anything, maybe the song could use a little more bass.
My favorite part is...

"The eyebrows connect
With no end in sight"

You a Detroit Pistons Fan up there? I'm a Phoenix Suns fan down here, maybe we'll meet in the finals :D

Still working on getting a good phat bass sound,ifI can only find the magic "Q" setting on the eq.....
Huuuge Pistons fan!Since way back in the Bad Boys days(mid 80's to early 90's)...feeling pretty good about our chances this year...Enjoyed watching the Sun's beat the Lakers as well this weekend....
Thanks for checking out the progress of this tune!

bigbubba said:
Actually, I like that particular bit of writing. It says much with few words. :)

Rock on. Going to listen to v2.0 now. Sounds rockin'. :)

Thanks man...all this recording,one man band,writing lyrics etc. is a new thing for me,so, I'm kinda learning as I go!

Haaaaa!

Good stuff! Funny but good also, nice solo too. Keeping up the proud tradition of Zappa, Beefheart and even Grandma got run over by a reindeer. :cool:

Back