Music Video "Dont want to talk to you"

As this is a couple years ago - what's the band up to now? I agree with Greg they did a great job on this. Videos are extra cool...

Some questions/comments:
1) Great camera work but we need more neck shots. How am I ever gonna learn how to play this? :D
2) Where's the rhythm or bass player's amp? I need to see gear man! :D
3) How do you prevent feedback with the speakers BEHIND the mics????:D
4) Who's BLINK 182? :confused::confused::confused::D:D
5) Where's all the groupie chicks?

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

He does sing pretty good. Wish I had his voice. I guess Grandma gave it to him instead of me. We never did get to do a proper recording and they have all went their different ways.

As this is a couple years ago - what's the band up to now? I agree with Greg they did a great job on this. Videos are extra cool...

Some questions/comments:
1) Great camera work but we need more neck shots. How am I ever gonna learn how to play this? :D
2) Where's the rhythm or bass player's amp? I need to see gear man! :D
3) How do you prevent feedback with the speakers BEHIND the mics????:D
4) Who's BLINK 182? :confused::confused::confused::D:D
5) Where's all the groupie chicks?

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

My son did the the camera work. The band has long split up. The bass amp was on the opposite wall. The rhythm guitarist amp was on the floor behind him. I hated that amp and sound, it was a small Crate and sounded awful. As far as feedback I have it eq'd out, so its not a problem. I need to get a couple little floor monitors. I do have a headphone system that we use most of the time. But this was just a family get together that got taped. No groupies.

Back