mp3; new to forum; new to playing songs by myself

aprilchangedme

Hi everyone...these message boards have already been incredibly helpfull. I have recently started working on "solo" songs. I have around four rough drafts of songs on my recorder, and i am having a few confusions and need some good feedback or constructive criticism...the track i have uploaded is a rough draft so please keep that in mind!!!

i am not sure if anyone would actually enjoy listening to my songs. i feel like my melodies are very much in the instrument(s) and my vocals (what most people hear/listen too) are kind of backroundish and unsubstantial.

also, i am not sure if i should overdub, in other words, how much sound to actually put in the recording, or if an open-ness is better.

I am also curious what these songs might be classified as. Any responses will be greatly appreciated! thanks alot! -sean

Attachments

• -vocodertest1.mp3
    40 KB · Views: 16
bada bing bada boom! here it is...It will probably exceed the allocated data transfer after a few downloads, but it will have to work until my accound at soundclick is approved.

any feedback would be great! If the download dosesnt work it means i have had too much traffic, but it will work again at the start of the next hour. thanks!

aprilchangedme said:
bada bing bada boom! here it is...It will probably exceed the allocated data transfer after a few downloads, but it will have to work until my accound at soundclick is approved.

any feedback would be great! If the download dosesnt work it means i have had too much traffic, but it will work again at the start of the next hour. thanks!

geocities doesnt allow hotlinking.You need to post this song on the index page of your geocities site.They will kill your account if too many people click on this link.

The only way to get this file is to right click and "save-as".

Back