mp3 clinic virgin

lucky13

Hi there. i've been posting here a couple of years, this is my first post in the clinic, so don't be too rough, I might bleed a little. :eek: Anyway, the song is called I Don't Want It. I haven't mixed the bridge yet, I'm not quite sure how to approach it yet, but the rest of the song is finished. I just need to do some vocals. Please let me know what you think, even if it's bad. I'm not looking to get my ego stroked, I'm trying to get better. :)

Thanks!

Hi there. i've been posting here a couple of years, this is my first post in the clinic, so don't be too rough, I might bleed a little. :eek: Anyway, the song is called I Don't Want It. I haven't mixed the bridge yet, I'm not quite sure how to approach it yet, but the rest of the song is finished. I just need to do some vocals. Please let me know what you think, even if it's bad. I'm not looking to get my ego stroked, I'm trying to get better. :)

Thanks!

Love to give it a spin, Lucky. Where is the link?

Not a lot of dynamics going on there that I can hear. No melody instrument, just the distorted chords that were kind of boring. At times you were out of synch with the drums that sounded really thin and fake. I'd start over, Dude. Sorry, just telling it like it is. Your other songs are much better.

Not a lot of dynamics going on there that I can hear. No melody instrument, just the distorted chords that were kind of boring. At times you were out of synch with the drums that sounded really thin and fake. I'd start over, Dude. Sorry, just telling it like it is. Your other songs are much better.

Thanks for the input. No need to apologize, like I said i'm not here to get my ego stroked, I want to get better. I appreciate your input.

Back