More Weird Stuff!

CrowsofFritz

Flamingo!
Here is my latest thing! These songs are so fun to make!

Tell me what you think. I think I need to raise the kick and vocals in some places. I also need to cut out some parts because they drag on too long.

Lol. Yes that is weird.

I think it sounds pretty good. Like you said, the kick might need some work. Not so much needing to be "louder" to me, but more attack. I'm okay with the vocal level. I also think the entire mix is a little dark.

Thanks, Greg!

These weird songs are so fun to do! I've also been trying to work on my falsetto, as I think it's sounding a little weak.

This is pretty cool. I think the falsetto part may actually be my favorite. You could've maybe gone bigger with that bit though, you know? Like, layered a bunch more takes and drenched it in (more) verb and really blow it up. That's a nice change right there.

I agree with Greg on the kick. I didn't care so much for the tone of it, at least in this. It's kind of muffled and dark sounding. You could maybe give it a little more boom and/or more click. As it is, it's just everything in between those two extremes. It felt like the timing on some of those "lead" synth parts was a little awkward in places.

I like it - I just think you could maybe do more in terms of layering and production to make it stand out more.

This is pretty cool. I think the falsetto part may actually be my favorite. You could've maybe gone bigger with that bit though, you know? Like, layered a bunch more takes and drenched it in (more) verb and really blow it up. That's a nice change right there.

I agree with Greg on the kick. I didn't care so much for the tone of it, at least in this. It's kind of muffled and dark sounding. You could maybe give it a little more boom and/or more click. As it is, it's just everything in between those two extremes. It felt like the timing on some of those "lead" synth parts was a little awkward in places.

I like it - I just think you could maybe do more in terms of layering and production to make it stand out more.

Thanks heat! I like the second part with the falsetto but I absolutely agree with you on the first part where it sounds as though it should be a huge part. The one where it follows my normal voice. Yeah, I'll be changing the kick for sure or at least give it a bit of EQ.

Back