More Musical Whining!

Good tune, I like the overall sound/feel - but the vocals are kinda hard to make out. Maybe bring them up a touch/more highs/less reverb. Other than that this is a catchy tune with good rhythm and it's easy to listen to......

Cool tune, Larry. I like the vibe. Very cool. Has a mysterious feel to it. Nice sounds, and well put together.
Ed

What impressed me most...

was how you linked us directly to Soundclick's media player, bypassing the tediousness (tediosity?) of finding the link ourselves! And at the correct streaming option, too!

Kinda dark tunage. Is that all one keyboard ?(plus the guitar)

ido1957- Will bring it up.

Dogman- Thanks for checking it out, man! :)

DigitalSmigital- On the SC Band admin page, there is a hyperlink to 'Linking tools'. Click that and it offers a option to select page or song. Select 'song' and a list of your songs appear, with links. I then just 'cut and paste'. I was using a Roland Juno-D, Fender Jazz Bass and a Squire strat.

If its over
I think the song it cool. But maybe boost the lower and lower-mid frequencies a little bit. And the guitar should be the volume that the vocals are at and the vocals should be at the volume that the guitars at. In others, I think raise vocals and lower guitars a little.

I like the song. :)

I've Fallen
I'll be honest. It's too depressing. I couldn't listen all the way thru. Just too too depressing with the old age getting you, and the screaming, and the warning noises, and all. hehe, sounds paranoid or something, but I'm just being honest. :)

"is its over" ..

i liked averything about it EXCEPT those damned electronic drums...UUUUGHHH that snare ...lol...altho i remember my time spent tapping out drums on finger pads so no worries.. :)

man i hear duran2 in this ..the vocals (to me) seem to be sitting pretty well ..the background ones are supposed to be sorta non-discript right?...

ok" if its oooOOOOOooooOOOOOoooOOOOOoooooovvvvvvvVBVVVVer..".that is pretty unintelligible ..towards the end ..

Hey thanks for checking it out. We did 'Its Over' before I got the Juno-D and your getting the full SR-16 drums. The drums on 'I've Fallen' was the Juno-D. Still canned, but, I think, better.

Back