More Death Metal.

Totally love the main riff, M!
A bit phasey in the background at times, I hear the guitar distortion going "whoosh, whoosh".
Nice, but I honestly wouldn't know what to sing on this kind of stuff....
Sounds pretty good though.

Woah. That turned out a lot faster than I was expecting on a doom-metal song!

When the lead guitar first comes in (and every time it repeats that riff), it sounds too quiet.

The bass is really loud and up front for a lot of metal. Not that it's a bad thing. I like it, but it's pretty different.

Good song. Everything comes through really clearly but still sounds heavy.

Steve i really like the bass and how it sits? It fills it up really nice. I think tonally it could have some treble or some high mid rolled off to make it less in your face at times and still keep that thick sound you know. It really worked well for when everything kinda kicked in.

Overall not bad.

Great performance.

Thanks for the comments guys. I meant doomy as in emotional content, not genre. Sorry about the confusion. The bass is an Ibanez sr300 which I have had almost a year but never really recorded with it. I am finding that it's strange hybrid active pick-up system (for lack of a better description) is really hard to dial in. It is not a plug and play bass, that's for sure.

to be completely honest i didn't know what to expect from your description, nice riffage in that first part, rest is kinda repetitive, maybe change up the time signature a few times, i really like that bass tho, i would turn everyone up a lil bit too, seems like you guys could break it down tho

Back