Moogyboy returns! whole bunch of stuff on Soundcloud for your perusal

moogyboy

hey everyone

I will put a Reintroducing Myself post on the Newbies forum later tonight. In the meantime, please check out my Soundcoud page and feel free to comment, critique, etc. Lots of stuff that you've never heard, and some that a few of the oldtimers might possibly remember...

https://soundcloud.com/bill-spiropoulos

cheers

Billy S.

I'm sorry...wasn't thinking. I will post them separately.

cheers

Billy S.

Last edited:
moogyboy,
If you've been here before, in a spiritual, temporal or virtual sense I'd have though you'd have a little more forum etiquette up your sleeve.
If you're after mix advice then ought you not hone in on the track you want to deal with 1st and then, when you've managed to get that track "right", work your way through the others?

moogyboy,
If you've been here before, in a spiritual, temporal or virtual sense I'd have though you'd have a little more forum etiquette up your sleeve.
If you're after mix advice then ought you not hone in on the track you want to deal with 1st and then, when you've managed to get that track "right", work your way through the others?

Yes. As I said it's been a while since I've been here--about six or seven years at least, so hopefully you'll forgive my stumbling around trying to find my footing again. I've posted links to the tracks that I thought were the most complete as yet into separate posts. My humble apologies if I've breached any decorum on the forums.

cheers

Billy S.

First off welcome back from a new guy (been here less than a year)

I understand the excitement, but just like getting back with an old fling, go easy :D
Like in Monty Python's Meaning of life,
"What about a kiss, boy"

Instead of starting with a kiss, here you are in a mad dash for the clitoris.
:D

A reintroduction and a tune to start out with, would have been fine. If you overload people with too much of your music, they will shut down and ignore it.

Better to come in smooth, than like an avalanche. :D

Back