Midnight Lady hit #1

Smokepole

It has become the #1 played tune over at nowhere.com.

I know it's not a big deal but I just want to share my excitement with poeple who might appreciate it. I'm floored that my first tune was rececived so well.

I posted that link here about a week ago and was glad to receive 10 responses. Also I'm sure a handful; of people listened to it and didn't respond as I have done with many tunes for one reason or another. But who listens to our tunes? Is there a real public interest? I'm asuming it's mostly folks like us sharing with each other. Feel free to elaborate.

Actually I feel like a giddy little kid and just wanted to share it with some fellow musicians/songwriters.

Excuse this second thread, I better go rent a tux now, I don't know what kind of award ceremonies I'll be expected to attend tomorrow.

All in fun.

Joe

www.nowhereradio.com/mytunes/singles

hey, just out of curiosity, when you checked your 'playback stats', how many plays did the song receive?

damn...I might get 50 listens if I am lucky..:(

but...I guess that means I need to buy more equipment!:)

nice gtr soloing btw.

The ten on this board was the largest response.

I have it on the VS planet but only under the VS840 forum. There are only about six or eight people posting over there. You can put a post up there and not get a response for half a day.

I have it on guitar.com but it's only under music theory and there aren’t a lot of different people there either. Only a couple people even listened to it over there. Theory is the big deal.
Most of the gurus didn't even bother?

That's why I'm asking who the listeners are?

I DUNNO"

Joe, oh yea, I mean "ITCHY KRAK"

Back