Melodic Punk/HxC Mix and Tracks for Mix inside

Harcoreta

Hi.

We are now ending our new record, and now it's time for mixing :D. Please check the premix, any sujestion or advice will be more appreciate ;).

Download here -> dl.dropbox.com/u/30148505/mp3/xInerZia%20-%20Nueva%20-%20Mix%2001.mp3

If you want to try a mix I've uploaded the tracks...

Drums - 8 tracks named drummer perspective
Guitars - three guitars - three tracks, two are close miking with diferent position, you can chose one or mix the two sounds, and finaly a ambience track.
Bass - Recorded DI
Vocals - All you want and more xD

Download here -> megaupload.com/?d=5Z7KCAAV

tempo is 210bpm

Sorry for my pooooooor english...

Thanks! ;)

Attachments

• xInerZia - Nueva - Mix 01.mp3
    3.4 MB · Views: 28
Last edited:
Holy crap. I downloaded your tracks. Way too hot.

Your mix doesn't sound too bad, but damn, it's like everything is distorted.

I liked the vocals. Even though I couldn't understand them :) I liked the harmony vocals too. Well played.

Guitars sounded OK, but maybe a little thin for my tastes.

And yeah it's REAL loud.

The tempo is real fast. In some sections I thought the drum pattern was a little too complex for the speed of the song.

The last chord of the song gets crackly. Maybe due to the stress of all the limiting. Not sure though - I didn't hear it elsewhere.

Thanks for your replies ;)

TripleM, I'm working now with guitar sounding, but i can't get much better sound, I guess I have the limitation of the original sound. And yes, i can hear some distortion in the final chord, it's for the limitation, it is very agresive to keep punch, but it's not ideal.

ivanyoung I've heard your mix, it's tempo slowed, but the tone is downed too. I don't know is a mp3 exporting error.

Thanks ;)

Back