made it home

BushmasterM4

made it through my 3rd neck fusion. i hurt like crazy. had me on morphine at the hospital and now its only vicidin. im pretty screwed up and this will be my only message for a week. my wife would kill me if she new i was on line. I survived and hope things get better. but the extremity pain is already back, so surgery didnt help that. gotta go got busted

Wtf?

i guess i missed that history.

hope you get better.

i hope the sunlight heals you. get lots of sun.

Get your wife to set up a Mrs Bushmaster44 account so she can keep us up to date on your progress! :)

Im getting ready to take a nap. I get tired quickly. I have buises all over from where they must have dropped me a few times. :) I finally go to take a shower today. I was nasty. Had to wait 5 days. Changed all dressings and so far no infections. I was worried about that. I still have alot of pain, but its gettin better each day (knock on wood). I will get pictures tomorrow of incessions in my meck and hip and post them. They dont look too bad because of the tape strips covering area. Nap time. Thanks again for the support and I will behave this time and not try and do too much. My wife says the last neck fusion didnt take because I was building my studio 5 months later. So its nothing this time for 3 months at least and no building studio/garages. :)

Back