The Luckiest man in the World

Cheers!

Thanks for the kind words. College radio though? Didn't think the kids listen to this kind of stuff anymore :D

That is funny man. I can attest that with a kid in college, our college radio ain't their college radio. I usually just start grumbling wtf is that when my kid starts playing some 128 soundcloud stream over bluetooth to a mono speaker lol.

Sounds great man i think the mix is good. I love all your stuff. I can always count on you for just the right mix of originality, wierdness, fat sound, and a cool groove.
Good job!

Thanks jimi. Good to hear from you

I love, love love the synths on this track - right up my alley. The vocal feels like it's floating over a bed track for some reason - I would love to hear it smashed, put some grit and maybe a hard pan delay on it and drop it down. Of course that's 90% stylistic choice, but I think it would totally fit.

You know I might just try that vocal treatment, see what Scotty thinks about it. The synth is a Dick Smith Mopho. There's another example of it in my Glitch thread down below. I've since also acquired a Korg Monologue. It's got a great sequencer on it but it doesn't have the same range or quality of sounds as the Mopho. Thanks for the feedback

Hey, I really liked this song has a good vibe to it with the synth giving it that electronic touch and driving the verse. I agree that its a little overpowering in the verse and it takes center stage so maybe some eq or gain reduction can work. Good job!

Hey, I really liked this song has a good vibe to it with the synth giving it that electronic touch and driving the verse. I agree that its a little overpowering in the verse and it takes center stage so maybe some eq or gain reduction can work. Good job!

Yeah the synth was the original bed for the jam and maybe it could use some eq to give the vocal more room. Thanks, good suggestion

This song is better heard when CRANKED!!!

Sounds great.

(Sorry I'm so late to the party, but I did bring the booze :drunk:)

Back