Low down, southern Jazz/Blues tune

wjgypsy

Hi! Here's a demo of a song i created on acid today! I'm really haveing good luck with acid. I got it to fill in the instrument that i did not have, but then my studio was robbed so i got to use it for ALL of my music! :D (Doh!) Can't wait till my mics come in, anyway i used Acid loops and my computer.

"Depot Street Blues (demo) "

www.nowhereradio.com/zeke/singles

Tell me what you think!

Zeke

Damn fine arrangement young man...

you are gonna tell me that the guitar is ACID too?

sheesh...I gotta get that program....:)

should of kept it going man....I could of listened for a couple of more minutes...ya know?

very cool Zeke,
Joe

Thanks man. I will add more to the song and post it here as soon as i can. The guitar is from the Paul Black Collection. I don't have the whole loop cd, but i did get about 15 loops of him in acid :)

Thanks for Listening!

Zeke

but.... I wanna hear your guitar! hehehe. this is a good piece you put together. It does have a little bit of a canned sound though.

Not bad fer some loops...don't kid yourself though young man, this won't be considered recording by anyone here.

Nice arranging though...short but sweet.

Thats more than I ever got out of acid! very good work, on that RECORDing:D :D :D

The emphasis was for Jake LOL

I think Im still someone:confused: :confused: :confused: :D

jake-owa said:
don't kid yourself though young man, this won't be considered recording by anyone here.

Yeah, i can't wait tell i get some mics, but for now this is all that i can do. I should be getting those mics sometime this week or next.

zeke

When robots jam.:D Just kiddin ya Zeke. Decent little tune but you need some REAL guitar and such to go over the top of it my friend.

Hearing some crackle, and a skip. Your levels are probably too high. The horn thing was a nice touch. Thiss would make a good bed for something.

Daf

Back