The love song thread....

bigwillz24

Well we got a best thread, a blues thread, a jam thread. Why not a love song thread?

Lets hear those weeping hearts. :D

The last song I posted here was a love song. But it was up only last week. If I post it again, you guys will get as sick of it as I am.

you're sick of "higher place"?, ha ha ha, why is that then? everybody liked it! including myself, but i only heard it yesterday :)

Have you checked your pm's btw???

I always get sick of my tunes after recording the tracks, re-recording the tracks, mixing 1000 times, re-mixing 1000 more times...Posting them here, getting advice...going back and re-mixing based on that advice,etc...I have to put it away for about a month before I even have the urge to hear it again. Then I hear things I want to re-do. It never ends.

Yes I got the PM...Sounds very interesting. Definitely interested. I just didn't want to respond with a simple "Sounds good", but I'm down.

RAMI said:
I always get sick of my tunes after recording the tracks, re-recording the tracks, mixing 1000 times, re-mixing 1000 more times...Posting them here, getting advice...going back and re-mixing based on that advice,etc...I have to put it away for about a month before I even have the urge to hear it again. Then I hear things I want to re-do. It never ends.

Yes I got the PM...Sounds very interesting. Definitely interested. I just didn't want to respond with a simple "Sounds good", but I'm down.
You don't have to listen to it again if you prefer, and neither does anyone else....But for those of us whom 'do' wish to hear it again, and again, you SHOULD put it up here. Not to sound bossy or anything! :D

You turn me on when you're bossy...:D

I think Soundclick is down right now, I'll go get the link when they're up again...That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

If I could write a better love song than Goldilox by King's X, I'd be happy to post it. ;)

Ok heres one you've prolly never heard before. It is also one of the first songs I ever done So it probably doesn't sound good especially the part where I'm singing. :o :D

bigwillz24 said:

So, Mr. Big, who all is this? You on it, or not? Captured some good sounds, and they are clean and clear. Sweet vibe also.
\
Cool.
Ed

Dogman said:
So, Mr. Big, who all is this? You on it, or not? Captured some good sounds, and they are clean and clear. Sweet vibe also.
\
Cool.
Ed

That wis a song off an upcomming album I'm getting ready to release as soon as I get all the funds together. The Rappers name is T.A.Z. and the singers name is R&B Jones I hope I get to work with him more. Since I like R&B music more than Rap, Go figure :D

Back