Lost The Fight- would love to have your feedback

Sounds like great movie or video game background music.

Don't hear much above 7k though. Needs some high end shimmer up there. Kick drum could come up a bunch.

thanks, i felt like it's missing some of the middle lows tho.
i might increase high ones a bit

---------- Update ----------

Sounds like great movie or video game background music.

Don't hear much above 7k though. Needs some high end shimmer up there. Kick drum could come up a bunch.

you think it's possible to turn it into a song, which is not only for movie, game?

Howdy Mir,

I only assumed with the video that you were going for the movie soundtrack thing. It could also be a song for sure.

Your mention of 'middle lows' is telling me your monitoring or room treatment is not good. I hear a bit to much low mid in my studio.

I am hearing a lack of sub frequencies, high frequencies and a buildup around 250hz.

I am curious and bored. What software are you using? Can you send me individual tracks without effects?

Much more to ask...

Howdy Mir,

I only assumed with the video that you were going for the movie soundtrack thing. It could also be a song for sure.

Your mention of 'middle lows' is telling me your monitoring or room treatment is not good. I hear a bit to much low mid in my studio.

I am hearing a lack of sub frequencies, high frequencies and a buildup around 250hz.

I am curious and bored. What software are you using? Can you send me individual tracks without effects?

Much more to ask...

my dog ate the good earphones that I had.
so i was using some simple ones.
you're probably right.
i'd love tosend you, but currently i'm not close to my pc, where i have it.
I use fl 20, it wasnt recorded.
played it on my midi

my dog ate the good earphones that I had.
so i was using some simple ones.
you're probably right.
i'd love tosend you, but currently i'm not close to my pc, where i have it.
I use fl 20, it wasnt recorded.
played it on my midi

Ok, well find a way to send individual wav files and MIDI track.

PM me and I will give you a email address to send to.

Cheers!

Back