Thread: Logikrhymerezon

Thanks

Logikrhymerezon

Sign in to disable this ad
    www.ahtakproductions.com

i just finished up this album, its been almost 2 years in the making. i have a few samples on the site and links out that have 2 minute clips. everything is original, no samples, all live instrumentation.

definitely looking to hear thoughts and opinions...

Thanks
    I'll jump on this. Nice job on the website, it looks great. I wish your sound clips were longer so I could get a better listen and really hear the music. I couldn't understand most of the lyrics, maybe its the quality of the sound clips. You advertise that this is all 'live' unsampled music, but it sue has that sampled, canned sound. Maybe that's just the nature of this style of music. Personally, I don't think your breaking any new ground, but that's just my opinion.

Thanks
    sup, thanx for the feedback. not tryin to COMPLETELY break new grounds, but just tryin to do somethin different than whats out there now. nothin was sampled when creatin the music, if it sounds distorted, its probably because of size specs, if anything. holla...

Thanks
    sup ya'll, i just realized, might be a lil hard to find, but if you go to the "purchase" screen and follow the link, there are 2 min. mp3 clips of every song on the album available through CDBaby. holla...

Thread Information