Live shows!!!!

keithersgsx2003

Hey everybody!!! Im hoping this is in the right place, if not I apologize ahead of time.

So we are all here to discuss Home Recording...correct.

Alot of us have posted our Mp3's here as well...........BUT

LETS SEE SOME VIDEO OF YOUR LIVE SHOWS!!!!!!!!

Help me keep this thread going peeps!!!!

I will start first.

Im in the band Breaks the fall, from Rapid City SD

Here is a link to "Folsom prison blues" Rocked out!!! originally recorded by the one and only johnny cash. This was our second show as a band, so this brings back awesome memories for me!!!!! We messed up the first part of it and had to start over!!! lol....

If the video doesn't work.....here is a link to the video on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_dQhF7GTHE

Last edited:
There has been a few videos of live performances posted before, but in general, videos don't get posted very often.

I fixed the YouTube link for you.

peace,

Thanks for the heads up chili!!!! It would be really cool to see the youtube stuff really kick off!!! I'm really interested in hearing/ SEEING the talent on home recording. Thanks for fixing my link, As always your awesome chili!!! Do you have video of anything?

CHEERS!!!!

Thanks for the heads up chili!!!! It would be really cool to see the youtube stuff really kick off!!! I'm really interested in hearing/ SEEING the talent on home recording. Thanks for fixing my link, As always your awesome chili!!! Do you have video of anything?

CHEERS!!!!

Hey man, thanks!! I agree, I'd like to see more videos pop up in here.

I do have one video, but I'm reluctant to put it up. I want to make some changes and just haven't put the time into it. I'll get motivated at some point. :D

peace,

Note: the crowd talk stuff that the vocalist is doing at the start is just him joking around, it's not representative of our actual style...

Also...

Timthetortoise, I didnt think the sound was "poopy" at all? You cant expect much from a regular video camera. To me it almost had a 30 seconds to mars feel.....I thought it was FN GREAT!!!!!!

THANKS FOR POSTING GUYS!!!!!!!

If anyone else is reading this and you have a video you better POST THAT SH@# RIGHT HERE!!!!!!!!

MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE!!!!!!!

Here is a video of a song we completley made up for the Monkey Rock During the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally!!!!

CHEERS FELLAS, AND CHICKAS!!!!

That 3 man retard pit in front of the stage is the funniest thing I've seen in a good long while.

HAHAHAHA!!!!! I laugh everytime I watch that video!!!

There were around 4-5 hundred people in the place that night, these guys just felt like headbanging next to the stage I guess.

Back