live gig last weekend

Nice!

Listening to love me two times right now.

Sounds nice. Kick sounds a bit low on Love me two times, sounds better on leave your hat on. Seems like I could mostly only feel it on love me two times.
Maybe something was on top of it. Sounds real good on leave hat on.

Man you need to pull the the BU vox down some on leave your hat on. They were borderline on the other song, but really jump out on leave your hat on.

This is some really good work man! Wish I could do a live recording like that:)

F.S.

Nice!

Listening to love me two times right now.

Sounds nice. Kick sounds a bit low on Love me two times, sounds better on leave your hat on. Seems like I could mostly only feel it on love me two times.
Maybe something was on top of it. Sounds real good on leave hat on.

Man you need to pull the the BU vox down some on leave your hat on. They were borderline on the other song, but really jump out on leave your hat on.

This is some really good work man! Wish I could do a live recording like that:)

F.S.
Yeah, not final mixes at all. I record with hd24 , each set is one long song and I fly it into Sonar that way ,then burn a cd of the entire set to give to band for song selection. I do ruff mix on first or second tune and thats about it until I know which tunes they want. Its funny as some tunes kick, b/up cool, others need to be adjusted.Its the dynamics of the band.

Listening "love me two times"

Everything sounds so good that I have nothing "against" to comment...
BD seems a bit loud, but is a first impression...at least on my monitors, it works, are loud, but far from boomy (and, as bass guitar plays on another region, it´s alright).All sounds veeery good, performance, engineering...
I´ll download the second song now, 10 minutes(slow connection here) and it´s ok...:D

Congratulations, killer job!

Ciro

Last edited:
Listening "love me two times"

Everything sounds so good that I have nothing "against" to comment...
BD seems a bit loud, but is a first impression...at least on my monitors, it works, are loud, but far from boomy (and, as bass guitar plays on another region, it´s alright).All sounds veeery good, performance, engineering...
I´ll download the second song now, 10 minutes(slow connection here) and it´s ok...:D

Congratulations, killer job!

Ciro
Funny as f slip 2 post ago said kick was low on two times. Shows you different listening evinons. give different results. The importance of a proper room.

Back