A little late, but here's "O, Holy Night..."

Llarion

Sorry I haven't been around much, there's way too much going on at my place during the holidays...

I've been working on this off and on since Halloween; it's a cool arrangement for the classic O, Holy Night...

I'd call this a "quickie mix", but it's pretty close to where I want it...

First song on my Artistlaunch page...

PUBLIC DOMAIN
1847 w. Placide Clappeau
English tr. John S. Dwight
m. Adolphe C. Adam

Arrangement ©2008 Phil Traynor

ENJOY! Hope you all had a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Was it something I said? My cologne? The lesions? what?

Your cologne stinks!!!!:p

Nice mix man...it's big sounding. Well done. You captured the sounds very well....excellent sound on those cymbals...that's very cool. Excellent bass tone for this...just enough drive to it.

Cool version man...

Your cologne stinks!!!!:p

Nice mix man...it's big sounding. Well done. You captured the sounds very well....excellent sound on those cymbals...that's very cool. Excellent bass tone for this...just enough drive to it.

Cool version man...

Thanks!
I actually JUST this moment uploaded a MUCH smoother mix, less shrill and overbearing... warmer... same link...

:)

Thanks!
I actually JUST this moment uploaded a MUCH smoother mix, less shrill and overbearing... warmer... same link...

:)

Still sounds really good....very big and natural. Tons of space for all the sounds....Nice man...:cool:

Definitely a great arrangement and mix. Nice keyboards and bass stylings throughout. You have a good lead guitar sound. That sounds like acoustic drum set - yes? Good job - hope you had a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year......

Definitely a great arrangement and mix. Nice keyboards and bass stylings throughout. You have a good lead guitar sound. That sounds like acoustic drum set - yes? Good job - hope you had a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year......

Thanks guys (and Rose!)

Yes, that's my acoustic kit, I dumped the Roland kit... :)

Very smooth. I don't know the original, but you did a real good job. I listened to Silent Night as well, I did recognise that one. Great version

Back