A little help...

Everything sounds nicely balanced...I listened on basic ear plugs. A jaunty little number...you a ween fan by any chance!? I enjoyed it.

Mark

Thanks Mac. I am not familiar with Ween. Was just going for a balanced mix with everything sounding clear and good. Thanks for listening

Overall it sounds really nice. It's a fun tune. It's interesting. The low end seems a bit full and crowded, yet I can still hear everything pretty clearly. Not sure how you did that. :)

One thing that sticks out to me is that the lead guitar tends to rush a bit here and there, which doesn't groove as hard as it could. Seems to happen mostly during the fills between the lyrics, but there are a few phrases in the solo as well.

Nice tune! :)

Listening with ear buds on a laptop it sounded Real good. That was a Very nice break from the serious and dark songs. I'm having a hard time figuring out the story behind this one , but I sure enjoyed it .. mark

Thanks Beagle and Mark.

Yeah the low end was crowded. I think it was really murking up some of the worth of the licks.

I did a new mix with that in mind. I think it's way better...more space everywhere now. The low end is more...better, I hope.

And yeah, it's supposed to be a bit of a light song.

It's a long way to the top if you want to write, record and mix in a bedroom. But it's not far to the fridge, so that's good.

Back