Lil' Juicy

Great stuff! Cool tune, man. Love the guitars in the verses. Drums sound good, as usual. Has a raw, Rolling Stones "Some Girls" feel to it. Really cool.

ditto on the guitar sound during the verses...they have that perfect growl to them...Dual lead sound @ 2:38 also way cool...

Hey Ax, been a while here too since my PC died pretty bad too :(:(:( Anyway... cool tune! Like those running breaks with the ride... rocks! Definitely feel the GnR influence here. In the solo groove and tone there too. The song just kind of cuts off, don't know if it's supposed to do that. Anyway... juicy listen! :cool::cool:

Fun song, Axeman...some nice sounds. Good tone on the Axe, and you mixed the vocals in pretty good this time. They aren't buried, and have a great late 70's type vibe to them. Pretty good sounding mix already...:cool:

Nice lead playing...and good tone choice on that.

Fun tune dude....:D

xzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
booorrrriiing!

Last edited:
The intro needs a little bit of a lead squeal.
I finally grabbed a replacement for my dead comp this week after 4 weeks without it. I certainly learnt how addictive HR is.
The vox need a little toughening/tightening but otherwise this rock very sleazily indeed.
Maybe just a little more definition on the bass?
It could be my ears though - went to a three band gig last Fri (Stems, Radio Birman & Hoodoo Gurus) and mars haven't been quite the same since - or should that be QUIET the same since.

I don't know much GNR but RAMI'a reference to the Stones is spot on. You definitely have that Van Halen "take it to the edge but don't fall off" in the solo. Cool.... Only thing I thought was maybe some more verb on the vocals but then I am a reverb junkie! Great overall man - you rock.....

:D:):D:)

Back