"The Light" (An original, that I am VERY proud of)

I normally enjoy crapping on peoples parade here who think they have a good mix, but you do I dig it alot keep workin the way you do. You got a lot of great elements in this mix and I could see you being a well known producer some day

I normally enjoy crapping on peoples parade here who think they have a good mix, but you do I dig it alot keep workin the way you do. You got a lot of great elements in this mix and I could see you being a well known producer some day
Thanks very much!

I have to hand it to you. While this is not the style of music I listen to nor make, it's pretty easy to see that you have something going for you here. When I was 16, I got a mackie mixing board for christmas, and the only thing I could use it for was a volume control for my speakers.
Lol. Well, that's a good use for one I suppose. :D Thanks.

-Adam.

Hey,

I listened to this song and the others that you did as well and I am VERY impressed. Usually when someone does a post and wants you to listen to something he's done you have to humor him about how good you thought it was. But I'm blowin away by your work and your 16???...wow. You have to start sending your stuff out if you have'nt already. Start with some Independent Labels in your area. Keep the dream alive .... you have some REAL talent.

Cheers

Hey,

I listened to this song and the others that you did as well and I am VERY impressed. Usually when someone does a post and wants you to listen to something he's done you have to humor him about how good you thought it was. But I'm blowin away by your work and your 16???...wow. You have to start sending your stuff out if you have'nt already. Start with some Independent Labels in your area. Keep the dream alive .... you have some REAL talent.

Cheers
Thank you VERY much man. I have tried, but I don't really know where to start. I wish I did.

-Adam.

kinda sounds like of montreal or the monkees. its not your best, but its ok. i like the bells on the chorus. i didnt like the lyrics, and i think you wont be too happy with it later on. i dont know, its good though. i dont like the vocals. and the beat seems like its missing something to give it some atmosphere or something like that!

6.8\10

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_record_labels

That would be your start.....Links to Independent and Major Labels ...Most have links to send them your stuff for review. Start with the Major ones then the Independents. Nothing to lose! :) Even if you send out to all of them and you get no response it's a good introduction and may help you in the long run.

i didnt like the lyrics, and i think you wont be too happy with it later on.

Jordan, stick to making an idiot of yourself in your own threads. Don't do it in others people's threads. You're a waste of flesh.

Good track, Propman.

kinda sounds like of montreal or the monkees. its not your best, but its ok. i like the bells on the chorus. i didnt like the lyrics, and i think you wont be too happy with it later on. i dont know, its good though. i dont like the vocals. and the beat seems like its missing something to give it some atmosphere or something like that!

6.8\10
You have a right to an opinion. I just don't have to agree. I am very happy with it, and don't see not being in the future.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_record_labels

That would be your start.....Links to Independent and Major Labels ...Most have links to send them your stuff for review. Start with the Major ones then the Independents. Nothing to lose! :) Even if you send out to all of them and you get no response it's a good introduction and may help you in the long run.
I could give it a shot when I feel I'm ready I suppose.

Jordan, stick to making an idiot of yourself in your own threads. Don't do it in others people's threads. You're a waste of flesh.

Good track, Propman.
Thanks. I don't think I would have put it like that really. I have read through some of the guys posts and took his stuff (songs) at face value reviewing it in that same mindset. I didn't see a need to flame him, because he really didin't give me a reason. As for my song, I don't agree with what he said (or really understand it), but he has a right to say it. I am really glad and very flattered that you defended my song though. Thanks a lot, and I am VERY glad you like it.

-Adam.

I like it. Nice arranging. The vocal makes the recording. The vocal tuning effect in the chorus is very effective.

Back