Level test.

livilaNic

C-U-N-T Guitars and canned drums. Abit out of genre. But, when I add lyrics it will make sense. :D

Just wondering if the levels are ok. If not. Can Sonar users let me know what you peak at?

The song is far from done so stfu about it.:D

Just alil' nervous even puttin this much out for you fucks to hear. :p Don't take offence to my words nothing personal.

Thx,
livilaNic

Last edited:
If there's a bass, I can't hear it...everything else sounds pretty close to me, but it's hard to tell without hearing what the vocal will do to the mix. The panning on the gits seems kinda' drastic ... I'd move them in a bit, but I'm pretty lame and safe, lol.

Bring up the bass is all I will say. Scratch that, I think the drums could come up a bit too... I want to hear it when it's done, though...

chrisharris said:
If there's a bass, I can't hear it...everything else sounds pretty close to me, but it's hard to tell without hearing what the vocal will do to the mix. The panning on the gits seems kinda' drastic ... I'd move them in a bit, but I'm pretty lame and safe, lol.

Yeah no bass. I was thinking of adding something into it. Vox will be there soon. I live in an apartment. Growling gets really loud.

Thx for your time Chris. :D

livilaNic

Rokket said:
Bring up the bass is all I will say. Scratch that, I think the drums could come up a bit too... I want to hear it when it's done, though...

lol there is no bass. Feel like throwin' one in? Damn its hard to come up on the drums with FL it peaks out so fast. And sounds like cr-a-p.

Seriously Rokket I need a bassist. :D

L8er,
livilaNic

Last edited:
Levels sound good. I can actually hear alot more of what's going on in the tracks than before. Tracks sound clean, good job. I'm awaiting the bass and vocals............

I think the general rule is don't let the mix peaks cross 0 db and try to track with peaks around -3 db.

Rokket, you throwing down some bass?

Livilanic, your PM's are full, clean that shit out #$%@#!

:D

livilaNic said:
lol there is no bass. Feel like throwin' in one? Damn its hard to come up on the drums with FL it peaks out so fast. And sounds like cr-a-p.

Seriously Rokket I need a bassist. :D

L8er,
livilaNic
I'll PM you my email address and get some details...

TravisinFlorida said:
Levels sound good. I can actually hear alot more of what's going on in the tracks than before. Tracks sound clean, good job. I'm awaiting the bass and vocals............

I think the general rule is don't let the mix peaks cross 0 db and try to track with peaks around -3 db.

Rokket, you throwing down some bass?

Livilanic, your PM's are full, clean that shit out #$%@#!

:D

Koo I took your advice in the P.M. Worked like a charm. I thought "RED BAD" *slaps wrist* but not in this case.:D Yeah I need to make them a little cleaner. Amplitube adds alot of breath. "REAL" drums would be tits. Thx Trav.

He better!!!

I thought I did wtf?

Last edited:
Rokket said:
I'll PM you my email address and get some details...
Nevermind, you PM box is full. I'll download your mp3 and get something tracked this weekend. Just be advised that mp3 conversion tends to add some latency in the tracks, so you will have to fiddle with it to get it lined up, but I'll try to make it as painless as possible. Can you put up a 320kps mp3 or not? The higher bandwidth mp3's convert to .wav with less signal loss.

Brb. I'll check. Its not full anymore.

Soundclick encodes it at 128 so no. I could send it with MSN Messenger.

GOT MSN?

livilaNic said:
brb. I'll check. Its not full anymore.
Nevermind, your on soundclick. If you are not paying for a VIP membership, you can only download 128kps songs. I can make it work. I'll have something posted for you by Sunday evening.

Back