Let It Be (la La La La La)

Read this and learn...

In other words, you've got some work to do before people start reviewing your stuff...

It's the one thing we all seem to agree with.

(guys, we really should make a sticky post on top of this page with the board rules, beginning with this one)

There are rules? I guess this dude made a tune, recorded it and wants some feedback. WTF is the problem Pedullist?

I listened to most of the "beat" and I don't like it but I'm don't like rap period. It sounds as if it was recorded well and the dude sounds like he has a fair amount of "rap" talent.

As far as I can tell SCI, your doing a good job. I dunno shit about rap because I'm a 43 year old white boy raised on the Beatles and good old Rock and Roll.

Hey hey hey, don't knock me...I didn't 'invent' this rule. It's not even clear that it is a rule. As you can see, the debate is still going on (see the link).

Luckily for SCI there are people like you, Charva (and Rustyfingers, thumbs up!) who'll review anything without expecting something back. That's good, but not everyone is like that.

And I was just suggesting/helping...if you want lots of people to respond to your music, make sure to review a lot before you post. If you're happy with just two replies, you can skip that. It's my experience on this board. It seems 100% logical in my ears, but let's not discuss it in here, Charva. Better go to:

https://homerecording.com/bbs/showthread.php?threadid=81733

I couldn't get the hi-fi link to work...

sorry:(

btw, I pretty much despise rap...

sorry:(

The loop is pretty good, the vocal performance is as well, but I`d turn it up some and add a little crispness to it. Somewhere in the tune I`d either stop a stop on the loop and continue with the vocal, or.... slip a slightly different loop in while you do the hook phrase, then come back to the original loop. It gets pretty monotonous. I`m not a rap fan at all but I do like some of the creativity in the arrangements of Ludacris.

Back