Latinesque Anyone?

I loves me some Latin jazz/funk, and this mix sounds beautiful on my stereo. Thanks for sharing! :D

Regards,
Jim

Mix sounds great, very clean. The bass booms occasionally but not enough to really make it a problem.

Mix sounds great, very clean. The bass booms occasionally but not enough to really make it a problem.

There's a mild resonance there that I wouldn't exactly call boomy. In my listening space, boominess would be in my face, but this was far more subtle.

Upon first listen, I thought the drums sounded a bit trebly and brittle. I played it again at a higher volume to see if I could hear what PDP heard, and the mix sounded more balanced.

I think the bass is just filling its space...Im glad the lyrics were amusing rather than serious as it had a comedy vibe about it to begin with...very flight of the conchords or the devine comedy

I didnt like the guitar solo tone so much..I though it do with more sustain..maybe automating some reverb in the tails would cover it??

other than that very well done...no nits for me

Thank for the listen, Kcearl.

Yes, the tone on the opening notes of the solo are kind of "in your face" I guess

K.

Pretty good. A little more vocal would be good. The leag gtr is kind of out of place. Overall a nice job though.

Enjoyable listen, Martin. It has your signature style, except for the git solo. I like a cleaner jazz sound that you usually give us. The drums with the snare roll are a bit of a distraction. Those are my only nits. I like songs that don't take themselves too seriously.
Nice Job,
Wig:)

Back