Latest stab at it, mp3 w/video

Nice song!

To my old ears, the vocal is just a bit muffled, or maybe it's the articulation, so not sure if a tiny bit of fast ducking (cleans up initial consonants in my usage/thinking, anyway) would make a difference.

If the "educational purpose" is supposed to keep you clear of copyright "police" you wasted some keystrokes - but as humor, it's good :)

Song is fine.

Some video suggestions . . .

1 The font you are using has poor readability and is too big. You would be better off with a much smaller and plainer font. The job of the text is not to impress, but to inform.

2 Some of the pix you use are stretched to fit the frame, and they are unpleasant to watch. Either keep their original aspect ration, or crop them to 16:9 rather than stretch them. If they already look like that, then either squash them horizontally, or find others.

I made the video all right. I just don't really care what anyone thinks about the video or the music. I do it for me and for fun and that's it. I never expect to make a dime playing music. In the last fifty years I am sure I have lost tens of thousands of dollars playing music.

Why not, if you like it you do, if you don't, no one cares, not even me. I didn't put it there for any critique, because, frankly Scarlett, I don't give a damn. But, you can critique it all you like. You can tell me it sucks and I suck and my video sucks, I'm a big boy, I can take it lol.

You posted the video with no other remark than "Have at it". That is an invitation to critique.

However, I wonder whether you really meant to say "Have a look at it", which would then fit in with your subsequent comments.

Either way, have at it. It was one take through then a one take lead thrown on top. Not much mixing involved, not much finesse involved, not much talent involved.
I know it doesn't sound great, good enough for rock and roll and the girls that came to my shows.

Why not, if you like it you do, if you don't, no one cares, not even me. I didn't put it there for any critique, because, frankly Scarlett, I don't give a damn. But, you can critique it all you like. You can tell me it sucks and I suck and my video sucks, I'm a big boy, I can take it lol.

I don't think anyone posts their songs on here with an expectation that anyone will genuinely care beyond the listen...nor will anyone be cut to the quick if a song gets little response or love...We're a small pool of small fish but if someone notices an issue on a song that I didn't (because I've played it back 300 times in the process) then its worth the post for that spot and feedback.

Your songs pretty cool for an old school rock and roller and I enjoyed some of the old footage in the clips.

Mark

Why thank you. There are five other ones on there also of different degrees of incompetence. All old school of course. All done with outboard equipment, no computers used. I'm to stupid for my shirt.

Back