Last track on EP- thoughts?

I'm digging it. Sounds good. Tight. Not my cup of tea, but sounds solid as hell.:cool:

Sounds fantastic!

The slow bridge dealio reminds me a lot of the mars volta.

Also in that bridge part I thought the snare was a little too soft. But that's just how I felt.

Otherwise the song sounds pretty solid. The drums are what really seal the deal for me, sound amazing!

Great work.

Elliot

Hey Chamelious,

very well played and sung. ;)
My only nit is the sound of the drums, they sound a bit muffled overall and could use some bang. They're beautifully played though. Guitar sound is great. I like the quiet part a lot, the guitars sound good and the singer shows he can sing....
Some screamo here and there is good to have too.....:D Overall well done!

Cheers
Joe

Thanks very much. I agree the drum sound isn't great, i dont think i've done the best i could do with them but the kit thats been recorded isn't a great kit, it didn't sound fantastic before it was mic'd up so i've had a hard time making them sound pro. I'm happy enough to have them in the correct place in the mix for now. I did turn the snare track up a bit which seemed to help with punch.

Sounds great.. I would bring the kick down a touch at the start and compress the shit outta the snare to give bit of body and then bring it up to compensate.. or even mix with the original snare..

i think this sounds great.

sounds solid. kick drum sounds a little like muffled or something. everything else sounds badass. there are plenty of really big hardcore/screamo/metalcore bands out there with recording quality just like this. sounds legit.

Thanks guys, i'll give the kick some attention, the snare is actually already mixed with the original but i agree could do with work!

Back