Komodor Cabbage Rides Again ~ Final mix, with vocals

queepy

aka Variaxman
Hey, did a little more work on this one I posted a few weeks back...attempted to get the vocals a ittle more up front and out of the din.....also wanted the drums a little more aggresivly placed in the mix as well.....wondering how it sounds , any feedback is much welcomed! Thanks!

Streaming link:
MP3 Player SoundClick

Very sweet queepy!

Although I must say, listening to it the first time without vocals, I actually prefer the one with no vocals.

But that's just me, don't take my word for it :D

Thanks a lot Ray and sloppy jo....Im definetly no singer so I can see why you would prefer the instrumental version..but its sure fun to try!!Thanks for listening!

The vocals are sitting in there nicely. The guitars are a tad bit loud. The panning could be more distinct. It sounds like your drums were recorded in an untreated room, (I can hear the walls.) Other than those minor things, it sounds good. I like it.

The vocals are sitting in there nicely. The guitars are a tad bit loud. The panning could be more distinct. It sounds like your drums were recorded in an untreated room, (I can hear the walls.) Other than those minor things, it sounds good. I like it.

Thanks for the feedback...I did add a little verb to the drums that mat be making them sound like that? They were put together from loops and are initialy pretty dry...also went back and forth with guitar levels...seems I either had them way to loud , or to quiet, I think they are close to were I want them now, but there are moments that they strike me a sbeing too much, gonna adjust ....thanks again for listening!

I love the vocals! What a big, manic, energetic sound. And the guitar solo kills!

Thanks man! Had fun doing this and fellow forum memember Rayc provided the lyrics whiich made it really easy :>)
Guitar solo is pretty wanky, but I dig it, just let er rip!

Back