KISS - Deuce - have a listen please

Rockin' man...one of my favorites for sure.

He's worth a deuce

Rock On!

EDIT - just thought you should include this bit of background on the song.... :D

From WIKIPEDIA
The lyrics for "Deuce" are rather ambiguous, Gene Simmons admitted, "Lyrically, I had no idea what I was talking about. Sometimes stuff means a lot, sometimes it means nothing."

It has been widely construed by fans as a song about a man having two sexual encounters with a woman on the same night.

Lol. Thanks Ido. I always thought it was about a man does the work and a woman does nothing, therefore he's worth twice as much (he's worth a deuce). :)

Either way, it's a sure favorite of women's libbers everywhere. :D

I loooove that bass slide thing in the intro....I think I copy that on all my originals :p...
Greg, this just kicks fckn ass man! Love the stuttering guitar/drums in the second verse...This is like Kiss on steroids man! You need to do a KISS tribute album! AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ya gotta try Parasite ;)!!!

Great performance. It's got the energy of a live band - something often lost in home recording. Not a Kiss fan and never heard the original. It's been hard to take them seriously, Kiss lunchboxes from the 80s and all. But, heh, I'll have to check them out.:cool:

The instrumental outro from 2:30 to the end is something else. The yell at the beginning is perfect.

Nice man...you captured a killer vibe on this. Nice sounds all around....somewhat vintage, and somewhat modern....I like that. Nice take on this man...:cool:

My gosh man, where do I even begin....!!!

:D:D:D

First off,
I need a loop button on that player, or told where it is ;)......please ? :D

This song sound's fantastic man, I mean, it's all true, just like you were listening to the album (yes, thats Album :eek:).

I would have a very hard time describing every thing I like about it so I will say this instead:

I have been listening to this music for a long long time (see "Album" above), it has been and continues to be THE single mainstay for me in music to this day.
I think you do the best job I have ever heard anyone do of it, period !

I can and have been listening to this over and over (yes I'm aware :D) and I just can't get over how authentic you make it sound.
For me being a KISS fan, it is a particular pleasure to hear how much attention you put into it and I CAN hear it !

Incredible job !

Keep doing this, Please :D

My gosh man, where do I even begin....!!!

:D:D:D

First off,
I need a loop button on that player, or told where it is ;)......please ? :D

This song sound's fantastic man, I mean, it's all true, just like you were listening to the album (yes, thats Album :eek:).

I would have a very hard time describing every thing I like about it so I will say this instead:

I have been listening to this music for a long long time (see "Album" above), it has been and continues to be THE single mainstay for me in music to this day.
I think you do the best job I have ever heard anyone do of it, period !

I can and have been listening to this over and over (yes I'm aware :D) and I just can't get over how authentic you make it sound.
For me being a KISS fan, it is a particular pleasure to hear how much attention you put into it and I CAN hear it !

Incredible job !

Keep doing this, Please :D

Wow. Thanks a lot man. I tried to keep it true and accurate and not fuck it up too bad. :)

Back