Keep On Lovin' You

zed32

Re-Attached Member
this is a collaboration song that i did with 2 other members who have been banned from this site (rory and watermelon). it's a cover of an REO Speedwagon song and it kicks ass, check it out.

the snare sounds like poo due to an error on my part during tracking.

rory: all guitars, ebow, oozin' ahhs, backing vox
z32: drumbs, bass, lead vox, backing vox, mix
watermelon: executive producer, moral support, inspiration

I think you should cool down a bit first of all :rolleyes:

This is a great version, better than the original. And I think the recording's very good. Well played and well sung.

But anyway, you didn't want us assholes to listen to it, so it doesn't matter....

This is a great version, better than the original. And I think the recording's very good. Well played and well sung.

But anyway, you didn't want us assholes to listen to it, so it doesn't matter....

Z's cool. He's just being silly. :D

sorry joeym i didn't mean to upset you.

i was just being thilly. :o

sometimes i forget how serious this place is and i might say something a little off-color.

you assholes.

nah, we're not that serious and I wasn't upset :D:D

like I said, great version, not soppy-sounding like REO and you've got a great voice

:D:D
Joe

(asshole....:D)

Asshole #2 reporting for duty!

Way better than REO's version! How'd you get inspired to see this much potential in that song? Killer guitars. Great vocals. Big chorus--love the backing "ahhhs" that come in.

I love how Rory's solo is close enough to Gary Richrath's so that you recognize it, but it fits this version so much better.

Okay, rave over. Great job!

Asshole #2 over and out. :D

Okay not over and out yet--I'm listening as I type and I LOVE the ending...

We didn't get much from the Chuckwaggon down under but I do recall the chorus so it must've been played on radio - or is it just the saturation of those singer/songwriter - World's Greatest Rock Ballads type infomercials?
I certainly would've listened a little close if it rocked like this one. Like the commity at the end!

We didn't get much from the Chuckwaggon down under but I do recall the chorus so it must've been played on radio - or is it just the saturation of those singer/songwriter - World's Greatest Rock Ballads type infomercials?
I certainly would've listened a little close if it rocked like this one. Like the commity at the end!

yeah it was actually suggested by my Australian buddy who saw a commercial that had this song on it. and the bit at the end has a little Australian flavor to it too, ;)

Yeah, I noticed the bush humour, Bro!
If you wanted to please the Kiwi's as well you'd have to add Ay? after every 7 words, Ay?

you didn't miss much there, Ray! I didn't even come close to rocking like this one....:D

Back